Bucksport Plantation Marina RV Resort is a beautiful, full-service marina and RV park located on the banks of the Intracoastal Waterway in Bucksport, South Carolina. This resort offers guests a wide variety of amenities and attractions, including a heated pool, fishing pier, nature trails, and much more!
In this article, we will talk about Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort. We will also discuss why you and your loved ones should consider visiting this beautiful RV park.
Bucksport Plantation Marina RV Resort
Bucksport Marina is an RV Campground in Conway that offers scenic camping spots for guests. It provides pull-through campsites with full hookups, Kayak rentals, and live entertainment during the summer.
One thing that makes Bucksport Marina stand out from other RV parks in the area is that it offers guests both long and short-term boat slips and nomadic docking. This unique camping location is located just off Route 701 South of Conway, South Carolina, at 135 Bucksport Rd Conway, South Carolina, 29527.
Fun Facts About Bucksport Plantation Marina RV Resort
Here are some amazing facts you didn’t know about Bucksport Plantation Marina RV resort:
- Henry Buck established Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort.
- Henry Buck used Bucksport Marina to ship and transport lumber to Georgetown and Charleston in South Carolina.
- At this RV campground, one of the blocks toward the Waccamaw River is the picturesque Conway Riverwalk, enabling visitors to stroll alongside one of South Carolina’s most scenic black-water rivers.
Amenities At Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort
Here are some amenities and attractions at Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV campground:
- Graveled parking area and large grassed outdoor area
- Heated and Air Conditioned Bathhouse
- Heated and Air Conditioned Laundry
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Cable TV
- Full water and sewer hookups
- 30 amp and 50 amp electrical connections at each site
- Campground personnel is on-site seven days a week
- Ship’s Store stocked with assorted supplies
- Lighted Outdoor Pavilion
- Tents & Primitive RV Camping
Things To Do At Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort
Here are some of the activities you can do at Bucksport Plantation Marina RV Resort:
- Fishing: Fresh water and saltwater fishing at the campground. You can choose to fish from the piers, banks, or by boat. There are many different types of fish in the area, including bass, catfish, flounder, trout, and redfish.
- Bonfire: You can have a bonfire on the beach. This lets you roast marshmallows and tell scary stories with friends and family.
- Canoeing and kayaking: You can canoe or kayak down the majestic Waccamaw River.
- Hiking and biking: You can hike or bike on many of the camp’s blissful trails.
- Golfing: You can go golfing at nearby Myrtle Beach, which has over a dozen different championship courses around.
- Visit Museums and Theaters: You can visit the many museums and theaters like Palace Theatre, Main Street Theatre, Rice Museum, Georgetown County Museum, Kaminski House Museum, Alabama Theatre, and other fun places.
- Shopping: If you are a shopaholic, many shopping options will surely entice you at the Bucksport Marina RV campground. For your shopping needs, you can visit Georgetown Peddler’s Mall, Joyfilled Garden & Gifts, Coastal Grand Mall, Inlet Square Mall, etc.
- Sports Activities: You can play volleyball, darts, and other games.
Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort Reviews
Here are some reviews of Bucksport Plantation Marina RV Resort from guests:
“We are so happy that we found Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort! This is a beautiful, clean, and well-maintained campground. The staff is friendly and helpful. The sites are spacious and the amenities are top-notch. We will definitely be back!”
“This is a great RV campground! Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort is close to all the attractions in Myrtle Beach but feels like a world away. We loved the heated pool, fishing pier, and nature trails. The staff was friendly and cool. My family and I look forward to spending time here again.”
Jerome Benson had this to say:
“I loved Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort! It was clean, quiet, and the perfect place to relax. I will definitely be back.”
If you are looking for a great RV campground in South Carolina, Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort is your place! With its proximity to Myrtle Beach and Conway, this is perfect for a weekend getaway near the sea! This RV campground has many amenities and activities that makes your stay absolutely unforgettable. Bucksport Plantation Marina & RV Resort is also pet friendly, so you can bring your furry friend on your trip!
Cozy Turtle RV would love to help you plan your next family getaway. We specialize in RV rentals and have helped countless families find the perfect RVs for rent at great prices. If you are looking for an affordable way to take a camping trip, contact us today!